Thursday, January 26, 2012

Spring Semester first day

Accept it and love it
I woke up later then I wanted to which was at seven. So I got dressed ate shredded wheat, and went to my job as a UTF. I met Doc outside his office and asked if I should do anything, or help prepare anything. He said no, so I headed down the hall to the class room. It was a huge class, over eighty students. So I sat in the corner and then he introduced me, which was a huge introduction.  He said I was  recommended by the dean, had a high GPA and was paid. Then I introduced myself, and I've been getting this weird stuffy nose dying throat thing, so I sounded weird and wanted to make a fast intro, and sit back down. We handed out the syllabus, and then class ended. I came home and did something, maybe had a cookie, and then headed to O chem. I thought there was a new professor, but there wasn't same guy, this should be a fun year.  I came back home, had another cookie, and banana talked to Kim for some time, and then went to Physics.  From the time I sat down to the end of class, I had a headache, and thought I was going to be really sick, so I decided I couldn't do another semester of being stressed out and sick. So after class I went to the Animal Science building set up a date with Tami for two, and went back home. I looked up possible classes I could take, and settled on Equine Nutrition. I brought down my internship papers, and met with her. I'm signed up for 17 credits this semester, plus my job which should be plenty.  I have to write a ten page paper, and and do a twenty minute presentation for my four credit internship. I came home loaded up my back pack with gloves my phone and hat, and headed down to first dam.


I saw Geese so many Canadian Geese, and then I started hiking.  I decided to hike up the steepest rockiest, most slippery part, instead of going down fifty feet to no snow and a good hiking part. So I went up the mountain on hands and knees, and made it to the top.  Started my descent down the other side, and spotted two huge bucks. Which was pretty cool, then I followed deer trails down this wooded hill, which was straight down and awesome, I took a picture but you can't see the Epiciness that was involved.  I saw the smiley face sign, but when I hiked up the other side, I couldn't find it again, so I just went higher. I saw it was five to four so I started heading over, and then down at four. I slid most of the way on my feet which was surprising. Following deer trails that criss crossed across the mountain, I finally went straight down, and fell at the most absurd place, it wasn't steep, or slick, I just got my feet tangled. So I got up laughed at myself, laughed even more when I saw the deer staring at me, and headed down, made it to the trail and ran back to my car.  Total deer was twenty. I got in my car and headed home. Once home John started talking to me, so we ended up walking around the building for a good hour. At which point I was starving so ate my other hamburger, and then I played guitar for a while, wrote a letter to Nick, tried to write a song, took a shower, and applied to uvu, and finished watching leap year, later is True aggie night, and we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment