Saturday, March 3, 2012

Valentines Day 2012

This Valentines Day I got a text asking what I was doing for Valentines Day. I was at that moment looking at sperm cells. To that reply I got, "hahaha...oh honey, that was hilarious."  We were looking for abnormalities; double tails, elongated heads, crazy looking acrosomal caps, that kind of thing. Then we counted them.
I drove home with Pearl Snap. He was one of the fifteen members in my histology class, along with Brianne (girlfriend)/Sortia, Emily/Chemily, Doc Thacker, and Joshua.  We all formed a little study group and studied our way through Histology.  We graduated Histo, and moved onto Pathology.  He had made hints for Brianne and hid them around Logan.  Inside the envelope/hint was a hint and a picture of them together. The hint was to the next location. Some of the locations were at the dollar store, Jamba Juice, parks, the closet, and lastly his apartment, where dinner was waiting. He gave her a photo album to place the pictures.  I thought I would share this adorable story for all of the guys in the world to copy.
Accept it, Love it, and Move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment