Saturday, March 3, 2012

Histo/Patho

Histology was probably my favorite part of 2011.  I will introduce you to our class. We all have nick names and I will try and explain but I don't know the story behind them all. Micheal (pearl snap).  Pearl Snap got this name because he always wears country western pearl snap shirts. Brianne (Sortia).  I don't know how Sortia was named, but there you have it. Emily (Chemily).  This nick name originates from her and Micheal's stunt at SUU. I'm pretty sure one girl thought her name was Chemily and it just stuck. Colton (Doc Thacker).  This name is simple, this is what he will be called as a Doctor.  David (Doc Payne).  Same as Doc Thacker, but Doc Payne is much cooler, because of the fact he will be doctor of pain, anyways pretty clever.  Blake (Blakley).  Blakley told us a story of a girl named Blakley and he was Blake.  Everyone said they would get married and have Blaklets, so Blakley stuck.  Joshua, (Joshua said really fast). Not sure how this came about, besides the fact that it sounds cool. Trevor (Trident). Trident because he had really white teeth, and was always chewing gum, did not move on to patho with us. Katie (Katie). Sage (Sagers). Just a nickname. Then there is me Jorgena (Thumbalina). This fabulous name arose out of a misunderstanding. Someone said my name, someone thought they heard thumbalina, and it stuck. There you have it. Then there is Doctor Olsen.
 Accept it, Love it, and Move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment