Monday, April 22, 2013

This blog of mine

That's me on the cow, I love cows, definitely my favorite animal.
I started this blog as a would be journal.  A journal that I didn't have to worry about losing, or burning, or being torn up by chickens and dogs.  I mean I have to remember the password, which can be a challenge. I was reading some earlier posts, and I know you must be wondering what I'm thinking, "how does one person be so witty?" Sometimes I wonder if it is natural or a product of my raising, probably both.
This blog is a bit of a journal but mostly a product of my thoughts.  Sometimes I wonder who my audience is, because what I write is somewhat censored, I mean it could be friends, relatives, friends of relatives or Oreo eating basement blog stalkers. I'm sorry if I outed you, keep reading if you wish. I think I will include some life stories just so you have an insight into who "That's our Jorge" really is. I've read the first couple of posts that I wrote when I was just a college baby, and look at me now about to graduate. Rambling, a favorite past time. The point, I'm still figuring out who I am, and I grow everyday.

1 comment:

  1. Uh-oh. I'm one of your readers, so now you'll have to really be extra-vigilant with your censoring. NOT.

    ReplyDelete