Thursday, November 29, 2012

Melinda and Kim, junior fire fighters

biggest thing of poptarts, welcome to walmart in Vernal

My birthday present

pretty legit on my tractor





Ah hell a rainbow


A reservoir 
Early July Physics ended, and the GRE was definitely a thing that happened. The Lincoln broke down.  And Kim and I finally road tripped to Vernal, where we saw Erin and Melinda. We went to the fair where we were successful junior fire fighters, little farmers, and the mustache bandits.  I loved that day, so much fun.  We watched man on a ledge and ate pizza. We went to church with Melinda and headed back to Provo. We stopped at Chicks in Heber and had scones. The morning we left, Josh invited me over to help him fix the trailer, so we fixed it and packed, then I had to scoot home and pack myself.  He was off to moon lake, and we were gone to Vernal.  Had to go through Heber to get there, and my phone was dying. Had been texting him about my battery dying, and he said that he had a charger, so we stopped in Heber and picked it up and Dairy King.  There is a train in that place, I would stop just for the train.


The Lincoln goes everywhere...knock on wood

No comments:

Post a Comment