Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Afro wearing dog

My dad walked in the house, along with being trampled by our dogs and a cat, and he looks at me and says its like living in a zoo.  All I could say is isn't it great.
I love the chaos created by everything going a-wry. Dealing with animals is awesome, nothing shy of wild at times.  Coming home and being asked a dozen questions about animals, and sicknesses and lameness makes my day.  Being able to finally answer questions and feel like I know what is going on is amazing. I have always told people I can't wait until I'm a vet, even if it means waking up at two in the morning to run out to a farm.  I'm afraid I'll go bankrupt, charging people is hard, and then I think about the hours I've spent studying for chemistry and stats, and then raising the bill seems easier. Country Veterinarians have been romantisizesd by James Herriot and other writers, although not the same to some.

No comments:

Post a Comment