Monday, April 16, 2012

My life so far

In case you are more interested in my life then thoughts, I'll give you a small update.
Built a pink house around a trailer
I have five weeks left of school, two papers to write, and three tests before finals. I'm becoming more and more spiteful, resentful, and its hard to not sweat the small stuff. T-Will who is in my UTF class still follows me home, now he lets himself in. Soon I will regain my spine and tell him to leave me alone. Instead, avoiding the situation and making up excuses seems like a better plan.
Samson
Sealions
I was going to go to Nevada for spring break, but chose a much needed rest from the world, and a week alone with my Aunt. So Sunday I headed to Seal Beach, correcting 80 seven page tests on the plane.  We didn't do a whole lot, my fault, I was tired and slept and ate. The next day we made plans, we bought plants, ate out, and enjoyed each others company. Tuesday we went whale watching. We saw a couple gray whales which was cool. While waiting for the boat we watched a sea lion, Samson, play with some birds tossing fish and having fun. I didn't get very sea sick on the boat, mostly just tired.  We were in the sun for quite a long time, and after not seeing sun for months it sucked the life out of me. Along with seeing whales, we saw a whole school of dolphins. Amazing swimmers, they glided next to our boat like silver torpedoes. I tried to get pictures but realized when I thought I was getting pictures I was taking a video.  When I thought it was still on video it was on picture. So that didn't work too well. The next day we went to Catalina island, its nothing like the dressing. We took the fairy over, and I took a short nap on the hour ride. We decided to sit top deck in the sun, oh...but also in the wind.  It was freezing bundled up in my hoody, still cold. I closed my eyes, positioned in the sun, and tried to ignore the wind, still cold. On the island we ate lunch, walked around a bit. They have a huge zip line, two hour ride, which will be so much fun with Phil in the summer.



Got within two feet of this fella
I just liked the color


Out yellow submarine

In the submarine 
Looking little green under the sea



We went on a submarine and saw a ton of fish which was probably the most fun.  We ate trail mix and enjoyed the island, and took the fairy home. We sat up top in the sun, but out of the wind this time, and this Japanese lady who was sitting across from me, kept looking at me and shaking her head. Strange. I took a nap on the return home. We got home not nearly as tired this time. Thursday we went to the spa.  Lois got her hair done, and I got a facial.  It wasn't nearly as awful this time, but its probably the last time I'll be getting one, next time I'm going all out and getting a massage.  After the facial, I sat in the steam room, hot tub, took a shower, and took my time getting dressed. It was really nice, like princess treatment for two hours. We went shopping and I was told we couldn't leave until I picked something out.  I asked how much time we had, I hate shopping. After around two hours I found a cute dress and pair of pants. Good buys. The  next day was the plane ride home.  After getting home, we took the horses up the mountain for a good ride. I was on Cactus she got freaked out by some deer, and acted strange after that, so then I rode Rocket who is perfect to ride. We got back home and Phil and I ate some Pizza. My life so far, love it and accept it!

No comments:

Post a Comment