Friday, April 20, 2012

April 19, 2008

 Jon delivered flowers to my class today. I went up to the professor to correct some problems and saw him out of the corner of my eye, and it was the best thing ever.  Last night we had planned for him to come to my class with flowers, all to get rid of Shermie. Shermie came over yesterday and followed me right up the stairs. Earlier I had texted Jon, "please please save me in three minutes." His phone had turned off, luckily his door was open, so I came in, and we acted like really good friends. He asked me on a "date" and gave me twenty minutes. I was hoping Shermie would have left within the minute of me leaving, but he stayed and talked to Jon for a good ten minutes. Finally he left, and we came out and talked and laughed and discussed our next plan. So when I saw Jon in class I just smiled, and the kids handed in their quizzes and left. Shermie came up to me to talk  and I just looked back at Jon with a help me look, and he came in with flowers, and gave me a huge hug. Shermie did an about face and headed over to doc. Then Doc stopped in the door and said "is this a proposal." Jon replied "Not yet!" Then we walked out arm in arm down the hall and out the door, but before we left, doc said "are you trying to make the rest of us look bad?" Jon said "is it working?" Perfect plan, laughed so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment