Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Warm before the Storm

  Friday was o chem test and game day. Histology lab was eventful, I grabbed a broken microscope and slides that had nothing on them. Plus when I went to un-plug my microscope it wouldn't come out of the outlet, so I grabbed the prongs not thinking I would be shocked.  Didn't realize I was being shocked until I had been holding onto it for a few seconds. The guy next to me asked if I just got shocked, my response, "I think so."  Every day an adventure, I will try and make the most out of it. USU managed to lose again, we are so good at that. It happens every time. I wanted to make banana bread, but I also wanted some new shoes.  So Erin came over and I made the banana bread put it in the oven, and we headed down to kmart for some shoes. I had to park across the highway so we had to make our way through the rape tunnels in one mad dash.We had one hour. 
I found some shoes at kmart although not the ones I wanted they were dark blue.  So we kept the receipt and headed to walmart, but they didn't have diddly squat so we headed back home, and made it back just in time.  Nothing is better then coming into your apartment with new shoes and the welcoming smell of banana bread...which wasn't done. I take that back if the banana bread had been lasagna, my life would have been complete.  We turned the oven down, so the bread wouldn't burn, and we had to wait a little longer. I asked Erin and kim if they had glow in the dark paint, Erin did, so we stopped at her apartment and got some paint.  While we waited for the bread to finish we painted my shoes, now they are the coolest.  We watched a movie, then I went to bed exhausted, Erin was picked up by her sister and kim watched haven I think.

I've started Harry Potter, finished the first, and am on the second, now that school has picked up its harder to find time to read for fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment