Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Humanity

If you ever want to lose faith in humanity go to a high school. It's hard to distinguish colors at a school.  However the color that shines through is stupid and it has many shades. Mixed in with stupid are hues of disrespect.
I'm always surprised when I see these kids return day after day to a school they don't care about to get an education they will throw away. I wonder, why come? Why care? Why keep doing it? They aren't learning, they aren't doing, they aren't growing.
They walk around with their pants falling off. I can't help but think when they have to run they won't get far. They have their sideways hats, and their diamond studs. I can't help but wonder who was the poor sucker that bought it for these losers. They have their fashion statement shoes, and their brand new phone.
There are no dress codes, no rules. When will we fail, we already have.
We have to teach kids about the water cycle, because they can't infer anything, in fact extrapolation of any kind is beyond their grasp. The world has a raised a generation of illogical fatuous impetuous morons.
Then like life does, it gives you a surprise. Usually in the form of a genuinely kind student. A student who's hunger for knowledge can't be satiated by a one hour class. A student that studies in the library during lunch, the chem room after school, and a student that is always early.

2 comments:

  1. Humanity is one of the most important things in the life of everyone. I often face with people as I'm a writer and writing is my job at Writers Per Hour. On my humble opinion, we have to self-improve every single day to prove our humanity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you James, but sometimes we need a help from someone who is close to us. I just wanted to use writing service to write essay for me (found in the local directory), hope that will help me to continue my studying process.

    ReplyDelete