Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sunny days in Logan are like wild fires, few and far between. Along the way I became known as the pyro, probably because everytime I came home something cought on fire, or if I got near something it would start on fire after I left. I hate fire in truth.  My best friend became known as a vegetarian, except on Friday's and weekends, probably because I told my other friend and my parents. I'ts funny how rumors spread. I have a love hate relationship with inside jokes, they can be the funniest most annoying things in the world. I've spent two years in Logan, always the same, nice until December and then frigid cold until school ends. 
Flower lasted most of the winter in a water bottle
Springs are like a long continuation of winter. I love going shopping in the dead of winter walking into a store and smelling all the flowers. Flowers catch my attention, and I mostly have to stop and smell them all, I always have time to smell the flowers. Life would suck without being able to smell flowers, that would be like not being able to taste lasagna, just awful. Sledding is fun, snow if white, and wind from the canyon is cold. My attention span is that of a squirrel, I can't concentrate on anything for more then a few seconds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment