Saturday, April 19, 2014

Lucky ones

Some people say they are the lucky ones. I never knew how lucky I was. I grew up with parents that loved me and lived for me. I had a brother that adored me, and made life so much easier. I had a good childhood and graduated with a good education with the best best friends anyone could ask for. To top it off I graduated from a good university where I got to spend the best four years rooming with my best friend. To top everything I fell in love with a man who lives and breathes to make me happy. Which is what this post is mostly about.
Josh and I have good days and bad days. Sometimes we have good days and bad days in the same day. We fight and we yell and we laugh about it later. We argue over directions, and complain about things the other one does. We drive around for hours in awkward silence. Sometimes we say too much and sometimes we don't say enough.
We vacation and travel and master the group selfie together. We teach and learn together. We train and practice together. I couldn't imagine a better half or a better Co pilot.

1 comment:

  1. It is nice when you find the one you want to share your life with. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete